Back to School, Whoo Hoo!

June 4, 2013 § 14 Comments

LillasSchoolMagic

Guess what?! Just last week I stumbled across this amazing online course run by Lilla Rogers (aka one of the foremost illustration agents known and admired all over the illustration and design universe) and I signed up. Eep! I have to tell you I am more than a little nervous, you should see some of the amazing artists joining me in Lilla’s virtual classroom. But I’m also super excited and looking forward to being pushed in some new directions. Wish me luck! x

About these ads

Tagged: , , , ,

§ 14 Responses to Back to School, Whoo Hoo!

• paravent says:

That is so wonderful Alisa! Good luck :)
    You are so very talented, hon, and as good as anyone out there.
    have fun! Kx

• flowerpress says:

I would love to do that course! I’m sure you’ll be top of the class clever thing :-)

• That course looks really interesting! I am sure you will get so much out of it! Wish I could do it too :)

• Elizabeth says:

Hi – I love your work and have your site on my Feedly reader to keep up with anything new. Saw this post and thought “hey, me too!”. How are your mushrooms coming along? :)

• Alisa says:

Hi Elizabeth! I’m so glad you said hello. :-)
      Loving the mushrooms. There are so many wonderful shapes to play with.
      Trying not to think about the coming assignment too much, but it’s tricky.
      How about you?

• Shirley says:

OHHHH! I saw the course and was trying to figure out how I could swing it too…it cuts right into our big vacation so I opted out but it is definitely bookmarked. I can only imagine how awesome it will be, Alisa, and I know you will stun them with your amazing work. Sending all good wishes as you take on school. : ) Kudos to you!

As for the little animated .gif – yes, it was a simple thing to do in Photoshop using frames. I’ll send ya the PS file via email so you can take a look and mess with it..it’s quite easy and fun! Big hugs for your sweet words at my blog..you always make my day!

• What fun! Your classmates are in good company with you. :)

• belinda says:

brilliant! i’m sure you will get a lot out of it and agree with what Kylie said ~ you are great.
    xx

• francesca says:

oh keep us posted! i was gonna do it but realised i would be away for two weekends during it and the assignments are so rushed. next time maybe. i’d love to hear all about it. x

• Anna Lloyd says:

Looks awesome Alisa. You’ll ace it!

• evie says:

How did it go? This course looked amazing. I saw some students work on their blogs. Really inspiring and it was interesting to get insight into the process of how some of the work and ideas evolved. I hope you had fun!

What’s this?

You are currently reading Back to School, Whoo Hoo! at ink caravan.

meta